Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I'm the snot rag...

I mean that SNOTTTTT.... How much snot can one little nose make???  He sneezes there is snot...  He coughs there is snot..  he laughs there is snot....  and goodness don't try to wipe that snotty nose while holding him or you too will be the snot rag...  I have always said I wear spit-up and a lil snot from time to time as badges of honor being the proud mama of this awesomely cute, smart, full of energy, strong willed lil man but ugh really??? lol...  I had on a black shirt (ooo ugh never wear black) and it looked like had been in a war with snot and I lost or well a really questionable situation..  enough about that it's a family blog :)-
So the child I guess has a cold or is it allergies..  WHO KNOWS...  I ask Dr Sears and well it sounds like a cold and allergies...and well there is no real answer..  We use saline spray to keep it thin (Truman likes nose spray which is funny and sad all at the same time) benedryl at night to try to dry it up some so he doesn't choke ALL NIGHT..  and a squirt of steroidal nasal spray to fight off any inflammation and help control the allergies... and still there is SNOT..  just ask my co-workers who think I don't wash my clothes :)
I try really hard not to be a crazy hypochondriac and medicate my child for everything but we must find a way to control the snot!!!  It's out of control!!!
I know it's gross and ,well probably, to most "snot" that funny :)  (had to do it) but it's my life and well that' what is up with The Conner Family doings :)
Good day and AAACHOOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment