Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Nov what a month

so wow November was a crazy month full of illness and Dr appointments..  I do indeed thank the Lord that the illnesses are not life threatening (except we might go even more insane from pure exhaustion)..
Still we have the BIG sleep issue and with the illnesses it is made worse...
Allergy testing for foods and some allergens= negative
2nd ENT decided by just looking at him (not his throat or really listening to my recordings of him sleep) he has a milk allergy (REALLY??) no dairy for 4 weeks now and there is no change... I'm not surprised..
2 throat infections
Pink eye and a sinus infection....
Primary Ped's I'm demanding a sleep study..
Uof L pediatric sleep clinic and they were great in at least they listened and didn't act like I am exaggerating ,at least to my face, and that was refreshing..  So this Thursday we have a sleep study and I hope and pray we get some sort of answers as to why Truman can not stay asleep more than 3 hours these days it's 1.5 hours with out waking and waking almost hourly the rest of the night...  I pray it is something easily remedied and we can calm the chaos that has become our home...
Serenity now!!!!!!!!!  :)
We are trying really hard to get into the holiday season..  Kitchen table decorated, Tree is half up (thank you Travis) and we hope to get the lights and ornaments on before Christmas morning.. lol..  I am so ready for some Christmas music and glowing lights as Truman runs like a wild man with the dogs...  I am truly blessed and ready to make holiday memories with family and some friend time in there as well...

No comments:

Post a Comment