Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Santa Baby...

So this past weekend after Truman and I came home from his sleep study we went to find Santa Claus...  We found him at Lexington Green before we went to play at Joseph Beth...  Let me just tell ya..  He was not thrilled about this AT ALL...  Last year, his first Christmas, he saw Santa at my work Christmas party..  He was fine but he was only 3 months old and did take his eyes off of us as we pulled out of the shot..  This year was no different except there was some screaming and squirming to get away from him..  lol...  We did manage to get a shot with no tears, screaming, and him sitting but his face tells it all...  so looking at this year and last years pics with Santa I almost cried..  MY BABY IS GROWING UP....



side not about the sleep study..  Truman is a trooper for sure!!!  He was so tired by the time they started putting the leads on so I sang and sang... side note "the wheels on the bus" needs for verses :)   anywho he went straight to sleep and we had a really bad night so I guess that was good so they were able to witness what he does at night..  the only thing the tech said was that most of all that he does he was not really awake for....  but we haven't heard from the Dr yet...  I hope soon...  Here is a pic
I'm so blessed!!!
Merry Christmas Everyone..

1 comment:

  1. Love his heart! He's so precious - let's hope we get some news about the sleep study soon!

    ReplyDelete